Top 10 of Creative Armenia: November 2019
Catch the last creative highlights of Autumn
November 29, 2019 | by Creative Armenia
In November, Creative Armenia's fellows, residents, and artists from across the world were on stage and in the frontline of creativity. Here are 10 highlights from the month.
10. In New York City, Network member and actress Sarineh Garapedian played in Zabelle, the adaptation of Nancy Krikorian's novel.
9. In Ohio, Network member and photographer Robert Weitzner published his photo essay Yerevan, Armenia on a Zenit 122 and Zorki 4K in Onfilmonly film photography journal.
8. In New York City, Network member and actress Tamara Sevunts did a reading of The School for Wives along with the Emmy award-winning actress Samira Wiley.
7. In Florence, Network member and graphic artist Nvard Yerkanian hosted the 3rd annual WHY Graphic Design Festival.
6. In New Your City, Spark Grantee Raffi Wartanian finalized his album Critical Distance and launched a campaign on Indiegogo.
5. In Yerevan and Vanadzor, Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellow Narek Margaryan co-hosted the Organic, Eco Stand-Up evening.
4. In Yerevan, Network member Marianna Karakeyan and her band Nemra released their new music video Nare.
3. In Yerevan, our 2019 Creative Armenia-AGBU Fellow Arik Grigoryan and his Vishup Ensemble recorded a new music album.
2. In Gyumri, Spark Grantee Hovhannes Koshtoyan resurrected the statue of a weaver with his installation art, which is open until December 2.
1. And finally, the deadline is just around the corner of our First Page screenwriting challenge. Make sure to submit your one great page of screenplay to win the $2,000 top prize.