Culture Check: March 2019
A 60-seconds recap of the month’s cultural waves.
March 29, 2019 | by Creative Armenia
1. ICONS exhibition in Dubai showcased studio-based recreations of some iconic moments in history.
2. A tease of Quentin Tarantino’s 9th feature film Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, set in 60s Hollywood.
3. Hitler's Mein Kampf staged in Powszechny Theater.
4. Beto O'Rourke's face turned into a massive artwork in the crop field.
5. Steven Spielberg's battle against streaming giant Netflix.
6. An augmented reality app that allows to perform surgery inside a Rembrandt painting.
7. A new theme park in Tokyo based on Finnish moomin characters.
8. Another step in the evolution of coffee.
9. Tech-savvy artist introduces big data in contemporary art.
10. Giant Messenger sculpture in Plymouth.